Sunday, March 12, 2017

Next step and one by one



I'm happy. March just started and I'm going to trying my first Nikon camera. 

To be a photographer was a long time dream.
I have the most important tool now, but I have learned this days that its not simple.
Take a picture its just the beginning. I have been very interested in free webinars and workshops online about photography and I hope that help me to improve my skills and taking better shots.



Also I need to download the photos to the computer, to choose a photo editor and download to the computer also, to edit the photo(light, shadows, color, size) write a history about the picture and then ... create a post on Instagram, my favorite media.





I can tell you that its joyful work for me, I love to catch images like birds, flowers, food, people. I hope to share and improving my skills, on my time.

I believe that each person have a special skill and its coming from their heart.
Now I'm learning about Instagram, blogs, photography, sewing, gluten free and dairy free cooking.


Sewing its another big passion because my mother is a sewing person so I keep beautiful memories about fabrics, ribbons and so on sice I was a little blonde girl wearing her patterns projects. It is a good reason that I want to start sewing. 
Actually I already took a sewing class and I have a simple Singer machine, but my skills its a content for another post.
Next time I will show you some crafts that I made and my creative projects.

I hope you enjoy being here. Thank you from my heart.
 
Have a beautiful week my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment