Tuesday, February 21, 2017

First of all

Feb 21, 2017

Here I am! Starting a blog after a long time just planning to do it. Now I have an account and a lot of ideas and creativity, but I don't have any experience yet.

So, I'm learning how to use all of this new things and hope that we can learn together.

First of all I created a Gmail account and then they asked me to have a blog and they offered a blogger account. I paid $12 for a annual dominion by the name that I choose.

Now I want to know how to put a picture here for you?


At Barnes And Noble Bookstore

Hmm, it was easy, I am visual a person thanks to Blogger! ;) 

By the way, this is a beautiful and inspirational magazine. You will be like if you are a creative person. I saw amazing contents and ideas from Joana Gaines to easily use at home. 

It's very exciting to start my new blog . I know it could be pretty simple but maybe I can meet people doing the same thing, why not?
I wish you a beautiful day!

So now may I consider myself a blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment